September 10, Wall, NJ – NJFX Founder and CEO Gil Santaliz will offer his expertise and lead a panel discussion at Capacity Europe on Wednesday, October 30th. The panel, entitled “Subsea Projects 101 – Risks, Challenges, and Best Practices”, also features Ricardo Orcero of Facebook, Monica Martinez of Telxius, Rob Bath representing Bulk Infrastructure, and Federico Porri of TI Sparkle Americas.
The panelists will discuss their predictions for the subsea landscape in the next two years, including best practices for new projects and how the industry can best collaborate older systems and assets with new installations. The discussion will be presented in a case study manner and will cover:
- Today’s Subsea landscape & predictions for the next 12 to 24 months
- Architecting new systems for the future from branching unit selection, back haul, to landing points/ parties & partners. Best practices on getting it right.
- Coordination & Collaboration between the older system with assets & the new systems. Does it happen? How much can be repurposed?
- How does the transition take place for customers from retiring systems to the new cables? What can we expect when all the new capacity goes online?
- Aside from the OTT’s who might we expect to drive future demand? Research, Media, Government, Financial or who?
Mr. Santaliz will be providing valuable insights regarding the subsea industry, as NJFX has been closely involved in a number of recent subsea cable projects and can provide the perspective of role the Cable Landing Station (CLS) in connectivity and supporting infrastructure. To learn more about why the CLS matters, check out our recent blog post on the topic.
For more information about NJFX, visit NJFX.net
NJFX owns and operates a 64,800 square foot purpose-built Tier 3 Cable Landing Station (CLS) Colocation facility and 58-acre campus in Wall, NJ. This unique campus is the only carrier-neutral CLS colocation campus in the U.S supported by several route-independent carriers that offer direct access to multiple independent subsea cable systems interconnecting North America, Europe, South America and the Caribbean. The facility offers direct access to TGN1, TGN2, Seaborn and HAVFRUE/AEC2 (2019) and Wall-LI (2020) subsea cable systems. High and low-density colocation solutions are available with 24/7 support.
For NJFX media inquiries, please contact:
+1.866.695.3629 ext. 13